Safety & Precautions During COVID-19
This is an uncertain time with a lot of unknowns… That’s why I am taking all the precautions advised by WHO and CDC to ensure the safety of our community.
Aline Designs has always had a very strict sick and sanitary policy even prior to COVID-19, so not much has changed in our process. This is why clients have always trusted me to handle their most precious items – their babies and their family. See my public FAQs and contract when you book your session for more details.
- I am currently photographing outdoors sessions!!!
- During outdoor sessions, social distancing is maintained 100% of the time.
- Aline Designs uses the latest and most sophisticated photography lenses, allowing us to stay 10 feet or more away from each other, while still capturing both the tiniest details and your family bond.
- Mask and gloves will be worn by the photographer 100% of the time.
- Aline Designs has always had a very strict sick and sanitary policy even prior to COVID-19, so not much has changed in our process. See my public FAQs page and contract when you book your session for more details.
Aline Designs is currently closed for studio sessions and once we open again and we will be taking all the precautions advised by WHO and CDC to ensure the safety of our community.
My very strict sick policy remains the same as before and I will be adding new steps to screen every client prior to each session (see info below). Guidelines will also be provided prior to your session day and is also communicated in your contract.
To allow enough time in between sessions, I will no longer photograph more than one client per day in the studio. Therefore, my availability will be even more limited – please book your session as early as possible.
I miss everyone and the next time we see each other we won’t be giving each other a hug, but our friendship and bond will remain the same. I am truly looking forward to seeing everyone again and registering the next chapter of your family history.