Luxury Portraiture for Family, Maternity, Newborn, Child & Boudoir
Studio Health & Safety Requirements
Safety and hygene has always been a priority at Aline Designs. I have always had a very strict sick policy and zero tolerance to illness in the studio. Aline Designs are following all the CDC and WHO guidelines. PPE Safety Gear is worn during every studio session. Learn more Aline Designs’ Sick Policy at the FAQs page and in your signed contract.
To ensure the health and safety of every client, the following is required for every studio session:
- Online Wellness Questionnaire
- Screening questions related to COVID-19 upon arrival
- Temperature checks
- Facial Mask is required 100% of the time inside the studio (except if under 2 years of age). Note: if you can’t wear a mask due to a medical condition, please contact Aline via email prior to your session day (email@example.com).
- Hand washing with anti-bacterial soap upon arrival
- Use of hand sanitizer during session (at every 15 minutes) & anytime when needed
- Immediate family only (mom + dad + child(ren)) – max 4 members
- Social distancing: maintain 6 feet of distance
- Reschedule if anyone in your househouse have been sick in the past 25 days or have been in contact with any positive COVID-19 member